Title: Patient Care Coordinator, Customer Service Specialist, Receptionist
Compensation: Competitive compensation and benefit package including healthcare, 401K, PTO, transit benefit, pet care, and employee wellness and assistance programs.
Employment Type: Full-Time
West Loop Veterinary Care is offering a full-time Patient Care Coordinator and Customer Service Specialist as the face and voice of our hospital and brand. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who will share the passion for our mission of providing exceptional medical care to our patients and excellent service to our clients. In this position, you will find positive experiences, have the opportunity to communicate openly with coworkers and clients, and showcase your ability to go above and beyond for our families and their pets. Your daily responsibilities will include ensuring patient health by serving our customers, coordinating patient care with specialists and other hospitals, maintaining a professional impression and ambiance, facilitation of electronic medical records, and providing support to veterinarians and technical team.
- Experience working in a client or customer-facing position with frequent client interaction
- Problem-solving and quick thinking skills
- Accomplished communicator with superior interpersonal and client-service skills
- General knowledge of hospital organization and interest in client service and pet care
- Ability to work effectively with a team and efficiently in a fluctuating environment to accomplish common goals.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends based upon the needs of our clients.
- Compassion and enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude.
- 1-2+ Years of hands-on experience working as a customer service representative or receptionist in a small-animal clinic.
- Experience with practice management software suites, electronic record keeping and/or data entry.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system.
Please complete your application at: https://westloopvet.com/apply/
**West Loop Veterinary Care is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace.**