Title: Hospital Attendant
Compensation: Competitive compensation and benefit package including healthcare, 401K, PTO, transit benefit, pet care, and employee wellness and assistance programs.
Employment Type: Full Time
West Loop Veterinary Care is offering a full-time hospital attendant position. We are looking for an individual who will exhibit the passion for our mission of providing exceptional medical care to our patients and excellent service to our clients. In this position, you will find a positive environment, have the opportunity to communicate openly with coworkers and clients, and showcase your ability to go above and beyond for our families and their pets. Your daily responsibilities will include maintaining the hospital environment for our patients, setting the team up for success with clean, organized equipment to use in treatment and surgery, monitoring and maintaining laboratory supply levels, basic monitoring of surgery patients’ comfort level and safety, and assisting technicians, exam room assistants, and veterinarians. We ensure each member of our support team is equipped with the tools and training that they need to operate effectively in every area of the hospital.
You will enjoy your working environment while we provide you with the resources necessary to achieve your career goals.
- Understanding of general hospital operations.
- Effective communicator with interpersonal and client-service skills.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends based upon the needs of our clients.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a constantly changing environment.
- Competent computer skills.
- Compassion and positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to lift, move and/or place objects of 50 or more pounds on occasion.
- Experience working in a small animal hospital.
Please complete your application at: https://westloopvet.com/apply/
**West Loop Veterinary Care is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace.**